01 December 2010

Just a little note of happiness

Despite my usual grunts with getting out of bed on Wednesday mornings, I have some good news to share. I talked with the administration about renewing my contract, and it looks as if it may be possible for me to stay an extra month, still working, but it will give me additional time to travel around Europe, etc. That means I would return to the States in the middle of June. I have no problem with this, seeing as I would return to complete boredom with an awfully long summer with not a lot to do, if I returned in May. Of course, the game of finding a summer job is also at stake, but I would be earning money through the assistant program that I could bring back with me. I want to stay in France as long as possible. Hopefully, this will work out.

On another note, I am planning on going with the high school students to London as a chaperone during the month of April right before the vacation, or the time when I go with the orchestra to Barcelona! Never been to London, and this would be an awesome opportunity seeing as I wouldn't have to pay. Teachers go free. Another perk to being an assistant, I guess. ;) It seems every month is getting better, and in a mere three and half weeks, I will see my parents and younger brother in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment