16 November 2010

Things are looking up.

After my calamitous day yesterday, things are looking toward the better. Choir rehearsal was great and improved my overall morale at the very end of the day (20h30-22h30)Monday. I slept okay and today I'm "re-imagineering" my lesson plans for the rest of the week. Instead of focusing on the music lesson, I will move on to facebook for today and Wednesday and then start Alfred Hitchcock/Twilight Zone TV mysteries lesson on Thursday and Friday. I might let the students listen to one or two songs and rate them at the beginning of class. After that, however, we're just going to move along. This afternoon, I'm going to go and find a crepe with Nutella and do some personal shopping in Mayenne. I think the rest of the week is looking up, and I'm certainly glad to be out of a depressed mood.

It's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment