11 February 2011

ACCEPTED to Brown

It's funny how things work out. Just as I was writing the previous post about waiting, I got an email in my secondary Gmail inbox with the decision in hand from Brown. I was literally shaking as I opened up the message. My heart was probably going at least 120 beats a minute. I could hardly look and there, I saw the acceptance letter gleaming in the light of my room. I was ecstatic, wanting to jump up and down and scream like a girl (for once).

I got in, I got in! My school of choice! Praise God for a tremendous blessing. Full funding with complete tuition remission, a generous stipend for living expenses and a health insurance premium, coverage for 5 years. But the program will likely last for six years, the last year funded by a dissertation fellowship.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment