05 May 2011

The end of a beautiful, life-changing experience

My departure is in five days and I have a few more days to enjoy France. By now, I feel ready to return home. I will return with the souvenirs of an incredible experience that I have chronicled here in this blog. It has been an amazingly splendid journey, and I have enjoyed sharing the various aspects of my life here in France with you. This blog has kept me busy for the time I've been here, and now I prepare to close this chapter of my life and enter into a new one in just a couple months. Here's what I will be up to in the next couple days:

(1) Packing for the departure. This takes some time, seeing as I have to select what I will take with me and leave here (or throw away)

(2) Buying some last minute items to take home to the family

(3) Hopefully going to see Philip and his family for the last time.

(4) Attending church at the Reformed church for the last time.

(5) Visiting the Lycee and college for the last time on Monday.

Departure schedule :

Tuesday morning: TER regional train at Laval at 6:20am, correspondence TGV in Le Mans, arrival at Roissy (CDG) airport at 9:14am.

Flight schedule: Departure at 12:15pm for ORD Chicago O'Hare, arrival at 2:24pm local time. Departure for ATL at 5:25pm. After all the traveling I will have finally arrived at 8:15pm EDT.

It'll be here really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment